District of Columbia
Zip / Post Code
Length of Session Needed
Regular Corporate Session (1 hour = $300 + $10 each image), $50 each additional hour
Event Session (1 hour + 10 edited images + web-resolution/light-edited secondary images = $500), $50 each additional hour
In-Studio Deluxe Headshots (30 minutes)
In-Studio Basic Headshot (15 minutes)
Please Describe Session Needs: ex) Number of people participating? Certain number of images per person needed? Indoor or outdoor area? Any product or site shots needed? We can discuss anything you need.
Please List Any Special Requests for Your Session: ex) Studio lighting / backdrops vs. natural light / location background, specific deadline needed, disabilities of any participants, etc.
*How did you find Christy Lee Photography?
I'm a Previous Client
Other Web Search (Bing, Yahoo)
Facebook, Other Social Media
If you were referred, whom may I thank for it?
1. CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT: In the event of a cancellation of the portrait session, any payment made is 100% refundable. The session fee is transferable if a date change is necessary due to inclement weather, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances. 48 hours notice of postponement or cancellation is greatly appreciated.
2. WEATHER: If, in the opinion of the photographer, conditions are not suitable for a successful portrait session, the photographer and client will agree upon a rescheduled date at no additional fee.
3. DELIVERY OF IMAGES: Clients will receive an online gallery of their digital package images within 3 weeks of the photo session. Studio headshot sessions will be delivered within 24-48 hours of the studio session. Images can be downloaded directly and shared from the gallery. If requested, a USB drive can be mailed out within 3 days of the gallery being sent.
4. PRICES: Print & digital prices are guaranteed for a period of 60 days following the date on which the session is held. Items purchased more than 60 days after the date of the session will be subject to the most recent price list in effect.
5. MODEL RELEASE: The photographer retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the portrait session and reserves the right to reproduce images for portfolio, studio display, gallery display, website, self-promotion, photo contests, etc. A full print release will be issued to every client upon delivery of digital images.
6. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Safety is a top priority at all portrait sessions, however, the Photographer is not responsible for any behavior or risk on the client's part which may undermine safety concerns. Client expressly releases the photographer from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the portrait session.
7. INSURANCE CLAUSE: Christy Lee Photography is a fully insured business. Documentation available upon request.
Policy Agreement: By typing my full name below, I confirm that I have read, understand, and agree to all policies and terms of Christy Lee Photography as outlined on this page.